Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 3, 2017
- Newest File: Pam's Get all the Seeds! 1.12a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pam’s Get All the Seeds Mod makes pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, carrots, and potatoes drop from tall grass at a very low frequency in addition to wheat seeds. Use the config file to turn off non-wheat seeds dropping or change their frequency.
How to install Pam’s Get All the Seeds Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pam’s Get All the Seeds Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MatrexsVigil, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.