Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: Pam's ClaySpawn 1.11a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod adds in clay deposits underground with the frequency and density of iron deposits.
Block IDs: None, Item IDs: None, Config File: No
How to install Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MatrexsVigil, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.