Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 15, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pamplemousse resource pack in a modern style that mimics HD texture, at first glance you can not tell, though the resolution texture pack is only 16×16. Pamplemousse texture pack yet is still in development, which aims at improving the simulation HD textures at low resolution 16×16.
How to Set Pamplemousse HD Simulation
- Set OptiFine HD or Patch the client using McPatcher HD
- Download this and place the pack in the Resource folder resourcepacks
by default: S :/ Users / ‘username’ / AppData / Roaming / .minecraft / resourcepacks
- Start the Minecraft
- Mind in Settings
- Please go to Resource pack
- Click on the arrow next to the puck (it must move one column to the standard)