Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Paintball Mod adds a really cool game to Minecraft. It gives you paintball guns and armor of different colors so you can get a server up and play games like capture the flag with your friends.
You can have up to 6 team colors each with their respective armors, bases, and weapons. You essentially want to build an Insta-base stocked with gear racks, weapon racks, ammunition and a flag. The gear and weapon racks will auto-reload so there’s no need to restock them. And the bases are locked to a player’s color so someone of a different color can’t enter the base. From there the game is set to begin.
Each new weapon has a different skill set ranging from single shot to burst shot to scatter shot. There are also grenades, claymores and C4 to add explosive damage to the game. The C4 is also detonated from a remote so that adds an element of surprise to your tactics.
A neat little feature to this mod is the paintbrush tool. With it you can turn anything into your desired color. If someone on the green team placed a green claymore, you can sneak up behind it and change it’s color to your own so now your enemies will be attacked by it instead of you. You can also use it to change flags, armor, and even bases to your own color.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge