Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 25, 2017
- Newest File: paileology-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Paileology, the study of buckets.
This mods simply adds buckets made out of various materials such as: wood, leather, glass and gold.
It’s fully configurable which means that you can add and remove buckets to your heart’s content.
Questions and answers:
Q: I don’t get it
A: Pail is a synonym for bucket.
Q: Will you add clay buckets?
A: No, if you want clay buckets use the Ceramics mod. If you don’t like the other things it adds you can just disable them.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Paileology Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by RCXcrafter, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.