Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: packetfilter-1.3.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Packet Filter Mod is centered around the concept of solving the simple logistical problems that are often surprisingly difficult. It is named after the first block I added, the packet filter, although in the future I may rename the mod as the scope of the project expands.
The Packet Filter
The purpose of this block is to filter out “packets” of items from any number of inputs, so that if you have multiple types of items being inputted into an inventory it won’t clog up with any single item, instead it will be outputted in the exact ratio that is specified in the template slots. The demonstration is slightly outdated, as the block now adds buttons for filtering and ignoring NBT data.
Routing Packet Filter
Version 1.2.0 introduces a new block called the Routing Packet filter, which is a more advanced version of the packet filter that can set each output slot to output to a specific side of the block rather than all outputs only going out the bottom face. It also has the ability to auto-eject items (now in the WIP button in the above image).
Routing Item Splitter
Introduced in version 1.3.0, the Routing Item Splitter is essentially a multi-directional hopper that takes input through the top and will split the contents between any number of the other faces and eject them. In the above picture if you put, say, 20 iron ore in the top hopper it would distribute 10 iron ore to each furnace.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Packet Filter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by al132, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.