Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 16, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Minecraft 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Origines of Rome is best used with the latest 1.8 compatible version of the Conquest texture pack (http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/conquest-32×32/).
A version of Origines of Rome that is compatible with 1.7.10 will be released soon.
Summary: This addon pack is meant to bring the luxuries of ancient Rome to the Conquest resource pack, which provides stellar textures for natural objects and many construction materials. Many Conquest textures are replaced, such as the stained clay and wool textures.
Alongside the Conquest texturepack, Origines of Rome aims to allows users to achieve a range of Roman settings, from a rich patrician’s resort to a poor plebeian’s apartment.
Upcoming Releaseds & Features
- 1.7.10 compatibility
- Etruscan addonpack for 1.8
- Carthaginian & Middle Eastern addonpack for 1.8
Notice: You must use Optifine or Mcpatcher to get the most out of this texture pack!
- Go to Resource Packs in Options.
- Hit “open resource pack folder”.
- Drag the Origines_of_Rome.zip file into the resource pack folder that opened.
- (Recommended) Download Conquest’s 1.8 compatible version.
- Install Conquest by following steps 1-3.
- Refresh the resource pack interface. Then hover over the Origines of Rome and Conquest icons and click the arrow to move them into “Selected Resource Packs. Hover over the Origines of Rome icon and click on the arrow pointing up, so that the icon is above Conquest.
- Conquest Texture Pack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/conquest-32×32/
- Stugace’s armor pack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/romecraft-legio-ii-armor-pack—v20/