Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: Ores and Tools-1.10.2-0.6.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ores and Tools Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds 3 tool sets chisel, machete and sickle it adds flax plant and seeds and 3 ores fossils, saltpeter and sulfur.
This mod added an mortar and pestle to grind up salt , sulfur and charcoal to dust to make gunpowder.
- the chisels: when right click on ore you get chunks of ore
- the machete: good for a weapon but use it on leafs to get rid of them
- the sickle: well you got to know what that is use for
Ore processing is done with 2 diamond blocks and a piston. Push 1 diamond block down on to the other diamond block with a piston and have chunks between them to get lumps then clean the lumps in water with a trapdoor under the water to get clean lumps then crush them to get dust.
- Ores are off by default.
- you can get up to 4X more ingot from it
- you can use NEI to get the recipes
How to install Ores and Tools Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ores and Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lukeplechaty, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.