Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: OreCrops 1.4.5
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OreCrops Mod 1.7.10 is the skyblock companion for gaining ores, currently in v1.2.9 – Beta. It adds the basic ore crops, including: Essence Crop, Coal Crop, Iron Crop, Gold Crop, Redstone Crop, and Diamond Crop.
The current version only supports 1.7.x.
In the next 2 weeks will release on
From Left to Right
- Essence Crop
- Coal Crop
- Iron Crop
- Redstone Crop
- Gold Crop
- Diamond Crop
About the current version:
1.1.7 Alpha Snapshot: Minor Text Fixes
1.1.6 Alpha Snapshot: Added Iron Essence, Gold Essence, Iron Seeds, and Gold Seeds
1.0.0 Alpha Snapshot: Added Basic Essence, Coal Essence, Essence Seeds, and Coal Essence Seeds
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OreCrops Mod Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by C4Motorbiker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.