Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 30, 2016
- Newest File: Ore Swords 1.2.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ore Swords Mod adds swords that are made of basic ores instead of ingots (unprocessed/silk touched ores). By making the swords out of this unrefined material they gains special properties.
- Coal Ore sword – chance to light target on fire
- Diamond Ore Sword – better enchantments
- Emerald Ore Sword – extra durable
- Gold Ore Sword – bonus damage
- Iron Ore Sword – doesn’t require smelting
- Lapis Ore Sword – better enchantments
- Quartz Ore Sword – high damage
- Redstone Ore Sword – adds knockback
- Hilt – used in the crafting of swords
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Swords Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by UberAffe666, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.