Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: oreshrubs-1.1.1-1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Who don’t love plants that let ores grow?
The mod generate ore shrubs in variable veins in caves.
The shrubs can be picked up and planted again in a dark areas to grow new ore berries.
If an area is to bright the shrub will shrink and produce no more berries until the area is dark enough again.
Currently it adds these ores as shrubs:
You simply go in a cave and have the chance to find some shrubs.
If a nugget of an ore is available you have to melt the berries into nuggets first.
If only a ingot is present you can directly craft the berries into that ingot.
In the configuration you can turn on the option to directly craft berries to ingots.
You also have the option to register ore berries as nuggets. (Default it’s false, otherwise it’s to easy.)
The current version (1.0.0) brings the basic functionality of what I plan in future versions.
In a future version I want to give the option to create own ore shrubs. Let the shiny stuff grow! 😀
I also want to give them the ability to grow faster and to reproduce themselves. (Currently they only can be found in caves.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Shrubs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lhykos, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.