Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: prospectors-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Searches out ore in the nearby area. Simply click a block and it searches in the opposite direction for you.
By default, the weakest items can only find coal and iron, and the higher levels can find better ores.
The config file can control everything you need; it looks like this currently
Any ore or block, vanilla or modded, can be added in the config file. Eventually i may add built in support for some of the most common ores.
Issue tracker link is above. let me know of any feedback or improvements.
Textures are subject to change
Modpack permissions: go for it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Prospectors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.