Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: OreExcavation-1.3.49.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ore Excavation Mod adds 1o features allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple easy to understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
- Mine whole ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Works with almost every tool
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size, distance and cost
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
How to install Ore Excavation Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Excavation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.