Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2019
- Newest File: OreExcavation-1.3.49.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ore Excavation Mod adds 16 features allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple, easy to understand, configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits, tick rate and much more.
The latest Ore Excavation mods for Minecarft 1.14.4 was released on Nov 15, 2019 with some improvement as:
- Fixed tag configs loading far too early resulting in failed matches
- Fixed blacklists in common config behaving strangely or resetting
- Fixed asterisk wildcard not working and throwing errors
- Added more strict sub types to the default groupings config
- Mine entire ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Bulk harvest/excavate almost any block
- Works with almost every modded tool out of the box
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size, distance and cost
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting and overrides
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Customisable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customisable block grouping
- Event hooks for cross-mod integrations and behaviours
– Because of some outdated input libraries in Minecraft the excavation key may not work correctly on non-US based keyboards. Try refraining from binding symbols or special characters to this key.
How to install Ore Excavation Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ore Excavation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.