Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: OpticManager v1.1.1 mc1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
- day & night time
- day & night light factor
- day & night brightness
- visible nametag
- hide chat
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpticManager Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.