Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Opstuff Mod 1.12.2 is a little mod adds a simple item to the minecraft world, it’s the one hit mc sword 104 dmg.
As their name suggests, its op for killing mobs in modpacks. You can enchant it up to level 5 because its so op so i hope you have fun comment for help with the mod this minecraft mod 1.12.2. Dont forget to install minecraft too many items mod for arrows and the pistol’s ammo is snowballs.
TooManyItems Mod is a kind of mod which is famous for its original versions of Minecraft. It helps plays find blocks rapidly through a useful and noticeble GUI. Additionally, it saves players’ inventory to create block collections. This a mod almost all players own in their computer.
opstuff Mod ak47
opstuff Mod pistol
No videos available
How to install opstuff Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install opstuff Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download opstuff Mod
You May Also Like
This is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.