Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 26, 2017
- Newest File: OpenPeripheralIntegration-1.7.10-0.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod 1.7.10 adds peripherals for blocks that normally cannot be used from computers. It also allows getting mod-specific information about items and mobs.
Currently supported are selected blocks and items from following blocks:
- CoFH API
- MineFactory Reloaded
You can use this mod in your mod pack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.