Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 28, 2017
- Newest File: OpenModularTurrets-1.7.10-2.2.11-238.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Open Modular Turrets Mod that will allow us to sit down and relax in our constructions of Minecraft, thanks to the various types of defensive turrets that you can create to install this mod. Each one of the turrets has different attack, defense, and speed parameters of shot. We can also make evolve the turrets to increase those basic parameters.
Some key integration points include:
- Thaumcraft integration
- OpenComputers integration
- Computercraft integration
- EnderIO recipe usage
- Mekanism recipe usage
- ThermalExpansion recipe usage
A lot of time has gone into making the mod much, much more flexible for server owners/admins. Everything from disabling specific turrets, mod recipe usage, turret volume and global targeting parameters can be customized to the server’s needs. Check out the new configuration file for details. We strongly suggest you remake your config, aka deleting the old one, start client/server once and then change the new file or else you will have obsolete entries that do not work in it.
New stuff all-round:
- Added Turret base Expanders to help your turret base scale better, both for inventory space and energy storage. Simply place them on your Turret base.
- Added 5 tiers of Hard Walls, basic building blocks with high levels of hardness and resistance.
- Added 5 tiers of Fences, non-opaque blocks which also has very high levels of hardness and resistance. Tier 2 and onward also act as barbed surfaces, hurting any entities that stand close to them, scaling with tier level.
- Turret base camouflage: Turret bases can now be disguised as a normal opaque block. Simply right click the base with the block in hand, and shift-right click with an empty hand to remove a disguise. Turret bases are now accessed by right clicking them with an empty hand.
- Recycler addon: Gives your turret a chance to negate ammo usage/generate ammo, per shot.
Remember to make backups of your world before installing.
- Added: IndustrialCraft 2 EU Support!
- Fixed: Turretbase camo not working correctly.
- Added: Configurable turret dungeon loot.
- Added: Configurable turret base blast resistance.
- ninjafixed v2.2.2 the 6 people that downloaded the old file might have to redownload the new one when its approved and visible.
- fixed: CC Compatability
- fixed: clientside inventory/GUI desync
- Some general bugfixes and improvements (including client/server syncing issues, community FR’s and graphical issues)
- Damage boost addons now add a target health percentage damage increase.
V2.1.4 Update (Big bugfixes + new functionality):
- Fixed FPS drop when placing a turret base.
- Fixed client chunk update spike when placing a turret base.
- Added turret concealment addon.
- Added Base single/multi target functionality.
- Fixed fences not dropping when broken.
- Fixed camo activation interfering with GUI. GUI will now open on right click if the block/item held can not be used for camouflage.
V2.1.2 Update (Small bugfixes):
- fixed redstone energy generation addon
- fixed a crash when Thaumcraft was not installed
V2.1.1 Update (Small bugfixes):
- Added configurable turret tick rates for dramatically decreased server load. (Check the config file for details)
- Fixed the Serial port addon not being detected correctly and resulting in problems when invoking Lua methods
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenModularTurrets Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Poenjabiesous, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.