Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 26, 2017
- Newest File: OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, Java 8
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenModsLib Mod 1.7.10 is a library of all our common code from OpenBlocks and OpenPeripheral. Little bit rough in places, but it works (most of the time) and you can use this mod in your mod pack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenModsLib Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.