Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 17, 2017
- Newest File: OpenFM-1.9.4-0.1.0.22.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
fm = components.openfm_radio
fm.setScreenColor(0xFF0000) –Sets the screen color to red
fm.setScreenText(“Text to display on radio”) –Text will scroll if larger than the display.
Highly modified version of Dragon’s Radio Mod, Dragon’s Radio Mod is Licensed MIT.
You are free to use this mod in your modpack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenFM Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MichiyoRavencroft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.