Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: OpenEye-1.11-0.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
OpenEye Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 collects crash reports and telemetry to make developers’ work easier.
We understand that data collection is very sensitive topic, so we try our best to anonymize and process user reports in transparent way. Please use OpenEye page to learn what is sent, how can you control report contents and review already available data.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OpenEye Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by OpenMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.