Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 5, 2016
- Newest File: OnlySilver-2.2.6-1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
OnlySilver Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8,1.7.10 is a satellite mod which ports from Simple Ores the old silver, which position is now replaced by tin in the original mod, to the ongoing environment. New features such as the Silver Golem and customisable ore generation are also included.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OnlySilver Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zot201, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.