Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 23, 2017
- Newest File: OnlinePicFrame v1.2.3 mc1.11.2.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
OnlinePictureFrame Mod allows you to pick any picture of the internet and bring it to minecraft. You can choose the size, rotate or flip it. You can do basically everything.
No need for uploading files to the server (no need for storage) and no laggy server (no need for sending pictures to all clients). The idea is to copy a link from the internet and paste it into the frame. So all client will download the picture themselves, because nowadays everybody has internet, especially if he is playing on a server.
This mod also adds support for LittleTiles Mod providing more freedom of placing your pictures everywhere you want to. You can also make a structure out of it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the OnlinePictureFrame Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.