Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2016
- Newest File: OldGunsMod_v1.5.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.8, 1.8.7, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
A collection of antique firearms. Smelt bullets and craft parts to create guns, including varieties such as:
- Matchlock Derringers
- Matchlock Blunderbusses
- Flintlock Pistols
- Flintlock Muskets
- Flintlock Rifles
Loading a gun in the crafting grid will return a loaded gun, able to be fired once before having to load again. Better bring some more guns along with you. All flintlocks and matchlocks have trouble in the rain and water, just like the real deal! Guns will not fire while standing in water, matchlocks won?t fire in the rain, and flintlocks in rain have a small chance to misfire. Matchlock weapons are cheap to produce making them the lowest quality out of the types. However, they do not require iron like their stronger counterparts, using stone/wood parts and gravel as ammo or shot instead. This mod is enhanced if paired with another mod that adds stronger creatures, as flintlock weapons make short work of vanilla mobs (That is, if you can hit them).
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Old Guns Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Zach2039, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.