Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: [Forge 1.8.9] Orange's 1.7 Animations v4.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Old Animations Mod
It contains the 1.7 block hitting animation, the armor turning red upon hit (even improved my last version here) and hearts you lost do not flash up anymore. Also the same scaling for rods as in 1.7! Also Bow / Potion / … punching!
Compatibility (Forge 1.8.9)
Compatibility with pretty much most mods (including 5zig and others) should be provided and should not cause any issues. However, this will only work on Forge 1.8.9. If you have any issues with a certain mod, please tell me. Please test if issues occur even without this mod.
If you use 5zig you have to install both as a normal mod (see: How to install) and not use the installer.
In some occasions it will cause issues if you have shaders enabled, make sure to turn them off and see if that solves your issue!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Old Animations Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by OrangeMarshall, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.