Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Oceancraft Mod makes the ocean biome in minecraft much better, it adds life in the oceans and around the oceans, there are 10 brand new mobs for the ocean and around.
But thats not everything, there also are lots of new blocks and new items, and also very beautiful world generations, like pillar huts with cannibals in there, or oyster at the bottem of the ocean and seaweed, and much more.
Crafting & Melting Recipes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.