Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 4, 2017
- Newest File: obstrophies-1.6.0_mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ObsTrophies Mod 1.7.10 adds Trophy drops for mobs added by other Mods. Currently it adds Trophies for nearly all Advent of Ascension mobs, all Lycanite’s Mobs, most Twilight Forest Mobs, all Animals+ Mobs, most DivineRPG Mobs, all Natura Mobs, most Ender Zoo mobs, all Dark Menagerie mobs and most Mutant Creatures mobs. Even more Mod compatibility is planned. ObsTrophies is inspired by OpenBlocks’ trophies, Headcrumbs, Twilight Forest and Advent of Ascension, all of which add trophies or statues as rewards for defeating mobs.
ObsTrophies adds Trophies for:
- nearly all Advent of Ascension mobs: Hunter mobs, NPCs and Minions included! There are no Trophies for Bosses as Advent of Ascension already has statues for those, and none for Pixons.
- all Lycanite’s mobs
- most Twilight Forest mobs (including some bosses)
- all Animals+ mobs
- all DivineRPG mobs except bosses (DivineRPG already has statues for bosses)
- all Natura mobs
- all Dark Menagerie mobs
- most Mutant Creatures mobs (all Mutants, not pets or Spider Pig)
- all Ender Zoo mobs except the Fallen Steed
Here is just a sample!
How do I get Trophies?
To get a trophy simply kill a mob that has a trophy and there is a chance it will drop one. The chance is determined by how the mob is killed and who kills it. ObsTrophies adds some special swords to increase your chances of getting a trophy.
- If a mob dies by any means other than a (real) player it has a 1% chance to drop a trophy
- If a player kills a mob with a weapon other than a sword (e.g with a Bow and Arrow), it has a 2% chance to drop a trophy
- If a player kills a mob with nearly any sword it has a 5% chance to drop a trophy
- If that sword has Looting I on it, the chance increases to 8%
- Looting II, the chance is 10%
- Looting III, the chance is 15%
- If a player uses one of ObsTrophies’ special swords, the chance is 30%
- with Looting I, 35%
- with Looting II, 40%
- with Looting III, 50%
- If a player uses one of ObsTrophies’ super special swords, the chance is 80%
- with Looting I, 85%
- with Looting II, 90%
- with Looting III, 100% – you are guaranteed to get a Trophy!
What are these Special and Super Swords and how do I get them?
ObsTrophies adds some swords to help you improve your chances of getting a trophy. The particular sword to use depends on the Mod the Mob belongs to and what chance you want to have. Each sword requires you to craft the hilt and blade separately, before crafting them together into the final sword. Here’s the stats for them and how to craft them:
I can’t remember all those numbers!
Thats ok! Each sword has a tooltip with the Mod to use the sword on and the chances of a trophy drop, with and without looting.
What else do the Trophies do?
Other than look pretty, right clicking a Trophy will play the Mob’s sound! Scare your friends!
You can also resize your trophies! Shift Right Click will increase the trophy size, Shift Left Click will decrease it.
Trophies will also react to redstone. Give them a redstone signal and they will play the Mob’s sound. Scare your friends even more!
You don’t need Advent of Ascension, Lycanites Mobs, Twilight Forest, Animals+, DivineRPG, Ender Zoo, Natura, Mutant Creatures or Dark Menagerie installed – you can have one or all or none. But if none are installed then you’ll have no trophies! Go get Advent of Ascension, Lycanites Mobs, Twilight Forest, Animals+, DivineRPG, Ender Zoo, Natura, Mutant Creatures and Dark Menagerie!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ObsTrophies Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JimMiningWorm, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.