Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 26, 2017
- Newest File: ObsidianPlates-1.3.0_1.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
ObsidiPlates Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 provides Pressure Plates that can only be activated by either Players or NPCs, depending on what they’re made of.
How it works:
All plates are a type of switch that can be placed onto the surface of a block. If connected, by wire, to an object (or placed adjacent to a block that can be powered), it will provide power to that object or block when stepped on by a player (or NPC, if a Mossy Pressure Plate) and will stop when stepped off.
As opposed to wooden and stone pressure plates, Obsidian Pressure Plates will not respond to items or NPCs and Mossy Cobblestone Plates will not respond to items or players.
- Silent versions of these plates make no sound.
- Shrouded versions of these plates are see-through.
- Silent and Shrouded plates can only be be crafted as silent first then adding shrouded last.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ObsidiPlates Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by big_Xplosion, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.