Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: ObsidianBoat-1.7.10-1.3.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Obsidian Boat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 is a Forge mod that adds obsidian boats to the game. They are fireproof and provide you with immunity to fire while you are in them and for a brief time after you leave them. They are not destroyed on collisions with anything so feel free to run them aground to make dismounting easier.
If you spend a lot of time in the Nether, you’ll know that lava lakes are a dangerous venture to risk crossing. Enter the Obsidian Boat.
It’s a very simple mod but it’s incredibly helpful. The boats are fireproof so that’s what enables them to pass over lava with you in them. They also won’t be destroyed on collisions so that automatically makes them more reliable than traditional wood boats and in that regard these will also work in water.
They’re made the same as regular boats only swapping out wood for obsidian. If you travel by boat often or even at all this mod is a necessary addition for the lack of destruction on impact alone.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Obsidian Boat Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by zilulil , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.