Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: obelisk-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Obelisk adds magical obelisk constructs to your game. Currently including only one construct, the World-Tethering Obelisk, which acts like a bed for slightly more immersive usage. To use it, just place it on top of 2 obsidian blocks and right click it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Obelisk Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 3a5b9e565a68479e9a724ef9d06bf14b, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.