Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 11, 2017
- Newest File: Nyan Cow 1.11.2-18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Minecraft has always been missing something. *cliche wall of text* And that’s why I created Nyan Cow! The best mod ever written for Minecraft, no doubt. Utilising revolutionary keyboard technology and writing code for minutes on end, I have created this
not lightweight mod that adds one thing and only one thing. The Nyan Cow. The best part? It’s completely server-sided. Install this on your server and vanilla clients can connect and admire the sheer beauty of this mod.
Mechanics: All entities have a floating Nyan Cow above them. That’s right, even XP orbs and dropped items! When the entity is killed/removed, the Nyan Cow drops onto the ground and does its own thing. Even non-Nyan Cows can have Nyan Cows!
Nyan Cow Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.Nyan.2.
- Nyan Cows explode when hit.
NOTE: Do not install this mod on a world you care about. Seriously. If you can’t tell already, this isn’t exactly a serious mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nyan Cow Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by TheRandomLabs, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.