Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: Nutellacraft 1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Nutellacraft Mod is a simple mod to bring Nutella to Minecraft.
Simply create a Nutella Jar (3 glass bottles, and paper)
Then, to craft the Nutella, get Cocoa Beans, Milk, Sugar and your Nutella Jar, combine and enjoy.
When you have eaten, your Nutella Jar, will return to your inventory.
Nutellacraft now has bagels. 6 wheat and 2 Sugar.
And Chocolate Bagels.
One Bagel, and One Jar of Nutella. Gives you 2 Chocolate Bagels (As of course you half the bagel to get the Nutella in!)
Nutella can be put anywhere in the Crafting Table, with the Bagel in the centre. The Chocolate Bagel also gives 5 seconds of Regen.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ant Man Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge