Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 20, 2017
- Newest File: Numina-0.4.1.105-Java-Port (1.7.10-Final-RC2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Numina Mod is a library that includes common functionality for all my mods, and a few extra utilities that people have requested.
Numina Mod, the underpinning library which provides most of the functionality of Modular Powersuits Mod.
– Define recipes in a straightforward, easy-to-edit JSON format.
– Recipes are downloaded automatically from the server when you connect, so server owners can disable or change certain recipes or even add new ones without having to make a separate modpack!
– Field of View fix: Especially with modded minecraft, you end up going quite fast, and the vanilla behaviour of changing your field of view can get nauseating. This hack makes sure your field of view is always set to a reasonable amount.
Please see Modular Powersuits Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Numina Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MachineMuse, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.