Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Nuke TNT Mod offers you six new explosives that allows players to add more punch to the game. If you are a Minecraft gamer, then you have probably created a wonderful place to protect yourself at night. You might have slain many an enemy in the underworld and have become bored. That is where Minecraft mods come into play. They are fun and offer a release of hostility that just feels good. If this applies to you, then read on.
What each New TNT Does
- Scatterbomb: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4