Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: nuicraft-MC1.10.2-V0.8.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Mod’s goal is to implement various aspects of the Bionicle Universe into Minecraft.
There are MANY things planned for this mod, such as various machines, items, weapons, and mobs in a general sense.
In more specific terms here are some main things that are planned:
- A protodermis system that mimics that of the Bionicle Universe
- Most weapons in the Bionicle Universe
- Mobs of most primary Rahi
- All existing Kanohi masks (tall order)
- Kanoka Discs of all standard as well as elemental types
- Matoran Villages
- In-game Manual
- More generated structures
- Integration with other mods
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NuiCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by TheEastoniumGuy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.