Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2019
- Newest File: NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-128
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Not Enough Resources Mod adds NEI integration for world resources like ores and mob drops.
Not Enough Resources is discontinued due to NEI taking for ever to update. Use Just Enough Resources for JEI instead of NEI. There are plans from NEIs side to implement the JEI api so that JEI addons work with NEI as well. So either use JEI or wait for NEI to add the JEI support.
Built in compatibility for
- Applied Energistics 2
- Big reactors
- Blue power
- CoFH (all configs using their ore generation system)
- Industrial Craft 2
- Mob Properties
- Nether Ores
- Tinkers Construct
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Not Enough Resources Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.