Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2019
- Newest File: NotEnoughItems-1.12.2-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Not Enough Items Mod (NEI) gives you the ability to easily check crafting recipes and to check what materials are used to make it. It comes with a helpful search function as well. You can change the time of day, the weather, and much more with the click of a button. There are 3 different modes available that you can use which include: Cheat Mode, Recipe Mod, and Utility Mode. Some other functions allow you to make custom potions and to put custom enchants on weapons, armor, and tools.
For the best experience, you should install Blood Magic minecraft mod to find your way through the recipes.
Not Enough Items is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies.
Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod. IC2 mod is recommended to install together
Recipe Viewer, Inventory Manager, Item Spawner, Cheats and more.
Detailed Information Recipe View
Recipe view contains 2 functions, Recipes and Usage. Pressing the recipe key (default R) or usage key (default U) while hovering over any item will take you into this mode. Once in recipe view clicking will bring up recipes and right clicking will show usages. The back recipe key (default BACKSPACE) can be used to go back to the last recipe and the Esc or Inventory key is used to exit.
Recipe view shows you all the ways to craft that item, be it with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand or another custom crafting inventory (Eg Alloy Furnace from RP2).
Unlike Craft Guide when a recipe can be made using multiple types of the same item (Eg the different colours of wool or the different types of wood), the ingredients will cycle through the available subtypes. So the wool will change colour.
Usage mode shows you all the recipes that contain that Item.
No videos available
How to install Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod
This mod is made by chicken_bones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Old version: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/notenoughitems