Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 3, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Nom Nom Craft Resource Pack is a simple but nice and cartoony pack. It is called Nom Nom because it has yummy-looking textures. It is compatible with Random Mobs Mod and contains range of cool music.
Nom Nom Craft Resource Pack support minecraft version 1.7.5, 1.7.4…
How to instal Nom Nom Craft Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack by clicking the Download link above.
- Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
- Click Open resource pack folder.
- This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag and drop the downloaded .zip file to your resourcepacks folder.