Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: NoNausea-MC1.11-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Many people (myself included) dislike the vanilla nausea effect in that it causes headaches / sickness while looking at it. No Nausea Mod allows you to replace the nausea effect with something else or just completely remove it.
When you first install the mod on your client it will be in mode 1, instead of the swirling nausea effect your controls for left and right will be inverted. In the NoNausea.cfg file you can change the mode to one of these:
- 0: The nausea potion effect will do nothing.
- 1: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left and right.
- 2: The nausea potion effect will invert your controls for left/right and forward/backwards.
- 3: The nausea potion effect will slightly tilt your camera.
Feel free to use this mod in a modpack
How to install No Nausea Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the No Nausea Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.