Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 10, 2017
- Newest File: NEoA - 0.0.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
New Era of Adventure Mod is made to tweek tlovetech’s subserver, it is not recommended to be used in any other modpack.
This mod adds tweeks to a moded minecraft packs played by tlovetech’s subscribers and patreons, access to his pack can be gotten from details in his discord.
The 1.10.2 version of this mod tweeks:
– adds recipies for lead,uses for more oils,adds a grinder recipienfor.blocks.made ofnwheat, and a way to make enderpearl dust.
– changes a iron stick conflict
– changes iron stick recipie
– basic to mid tier solar panel recipie
Extra Utils 2
– pipe recipe change and ability to craft liquids out of drums
– more seeds into oil and bees into honey
– changes iron rod recipie conflict
– adds more dye possibilities with frames and beds
– makes some recipies harder
– changed some plate recipies
– removed crafting of armors
Super circuit maker
– redstone dust craftimg conflict with substratum
– melting of casts, chain into steel, bottles into glass, EFLN recipie change
– uncrafting of some vanilla blocks, removal of metal armor crafting recipies and “flint for days!”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the New Era of Adventure Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by mowmaster, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.