Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 10, 2017
- Newest File: NEoA - 0.0.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
New Era of Adventure Mod is made to tweek tlovetech’s subserver, it is not recommended to be used in any other modpack.
This mod adds tweeks to a moded minecraft packs played by tlovetech’s subscribers and patreons, access to his pack can be gotten from details in his discord.
The 1.10.2 version of this mod tweeks:
– adds recipies for lead,uses for more oils,adds a grinder recipienfor.blocks.made ofnwheat, and a way to make enderpearl dust.
– changes a iron stick conflict
– changes iron stick recipie
– basic to mid tier solar panel recipie
Extra Utils 2
– pipe recipe change and ability to craft liquids out of drums
– more seeds into oil and bees into honey
– changes iron rod recipie conflict
– adds more dye possibilities with frames and beds
– makes some recipies harder
– changed some plate recipies
– removed crafting of armors
Super circuit maker
– redstone dust craftimg conflict with substratum
– melting of casts, chain into steel, bottles into glass, EFLN recipie change
– uncrafting of some vanilla blocks, removal of metal armor crafting recipies and “flint for days!”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the New Era of Adventure Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by mowmaster, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.