Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 29, 2017
- Newest File: NetherPortalFix_1.10.2-3.3.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
NetherPortalFix Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 – Ever played on a multiplayer server, built near other players and when returning from the Nether, surprisingly found yourself in another player’s base? It’s because of the 8:1 block ratio between the Nether and the Overworld. It’s really weird though that you enter a portal in the overworld, and then when going back through where you came. come out of a different portal in the overworld. This mod fixes that issue.
It keeps track of what portals a player went through in order to ensure correct destinations when the player is going back through the same portals. This is honestly kind of hard to explain in text, even though it’s a super simple concept. Here’s a comparison image instead:
This mod only needs to be installed on the server (but it works in singleplayer as well).
Note that as of now, this mod does not save any of the data it keeps track of, meaning when players relog, their portals will return to default behaviour for the first portal they walk through. This may be fixed in the future, if there’s demand for it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NetherPortalFix Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.