Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: NeoTech-1.8.9-2.4.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
NeoTech Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 is an Ore Processing Mod. This mod includes:
- Furnace Generator which will produce 20 RF/t by burning anything that can burn in a vanilla furnace.
- Fluid Generator which will produce 80 RF/t. Currently only supports Lava.
- RF Cables
- Electric Furnace which acts as a vanilla furnace but runs on RF
- Electric Crusher which will double ore as long as there is an ore and dust oreDict registry. (ie. oreCopper->dustCopper)
Please note: This mod requires: BookShelf API Library Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NeoTech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TeamBRModding, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.