Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: neiaddons-184.108.40.206-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Bee breeding and products as recipes (optionally includes secret mutations too)
- Can show special mutation requirements (biome, temperature, etc.)
- Tree breeding and products
- Supports bees added by other mods (Thaumic Bees, Extra Bees, etc.)
- Adds all bees, combs, saplings and pollen types to NEI search
- Displays Flower breeding
- Button support for the Computer Controlled Crafter
- Can set the recipe even if you don’t have the items on you
- Shows sieve and hammer drops
- If WAILA is installed, adds detailed overlay for most blocks
- Cell Workbench can be configured by dragging items from NEI
Various crafting tables
Adds button support for alternate crafting tables from many mods
- BuildCraft Autocrafting Table
- Equivalent Exchange 3 Minium Stone
- Andrew2448’s addon for MachineMuse’s Modular Powersuits In-Place Assembler
- Project E philosopher stone
- Bibliocraft Fancy Workbench
- RemoteIO Intelligent Workbench
How to install NEI Addons Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the NEI Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.