Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: Neat 1.5-19.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Neat Mod adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity. Below image is a good example of it.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game)
That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Neat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.