Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2016
- Newest File: NaturesCompass-1.11-1.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Nature’s Compass is a utility item used to search for a biome and view information about it. No more wandering in circles looking for a mushroom island.
Features of Nature’s Compass Mod
- Right-clicking with Nature’s Compass in hand will open the biome selection GUI, from which you can search for a biome or view information about it.
- Shift-right-clicking will reset the compass’s state.
- When the compass is not pointing at a biome, it will point at the world spawn.
- The compass supports all registered biomes, both vanilla and modded.
- Sample space and maximum search distance can be adjusted in the config file.
ScreenShots for Nature’s Compass Mod:
Information about a found biome is displayed on the HUD
The biome selection GUI
The biome information GUI
Saplings and logs use the ore dictionary.
How to install Nature’s Compass Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nature’s Compass Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.