Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: NaturalPledge-r1.7.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Traces of divine work are evident in this world. Mana, for one. The stuff of magic isn’t possibly made by mortal hand. It is only a question of how to connect with these gods.
– The Lexica Botania, in the entry Divine Faith
Natural Pledge Mod 1.10.2 opens up a more player-oriented side of Botania, giving the player tools to fight and tools to build. The power of the gods is hidden in the Lexicon until you don their emblem. You must open the mod and discover their secrets to gain their alliance… and their enmity.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Natural Pledge Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by yrsegal, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.