Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: NashornLib-1.9.4-1.8.77-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
In order to develop with the mod, follow the process listed at https://github.com/legendblade/NashornLib
The Nashorn library is versioned with a standard pattern; this standard pattern will be:
This has three parts, the first being the version of Minecraft the library has been built for; in this case, 1.9.0. The second part will be the library version, starting with the version of Java the contained Nashorn library was pulled from (1.8.77). The third and final part is the version of the mod itself, split into major, minor, and revision numbers. Only minor implementation details will be changed between revisions, non-breaking API changes between minor versions, and API changes between major versions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Nashorn Scripting Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TarynWinterblade, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.