Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2017
- Newest File: Mytic2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mod Made with a lot of various ideas. Last version wasn’t in order so i made second part.
For now some stuff not made useful, but later it will be upgraded. Now i have issues with stone(cobblestone) and obsidian armor textures.
Mytic2 Mod Added:
-Black Diamond Ore
-Redstone ingot block
-Pink Diamond Block
-Black Diamond Block
And in upcoming versions i Will add:
And Nature tree is in progress
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mytic2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 2f2e82217cd54da2a56b9df69a6de731, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.