Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 1, 2017
- Newest File: mysticalagriculture-1.12-1.6.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mystical Agriculture Mod is simple mod that adds some resource crops, tools, armor and more fun things in minecraft
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Highly configurable!
- More fun things to come!
- First you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these you must hit the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- Experience chunks are obtained from hitting hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armor enables you to fly.
- Note: You can disable the armor/tools module in the ‘Gear’ section of the config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mystical Agriculture Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BlakeBr0, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.