Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 25, 2017
- Newest File: v2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Mod gives you a new OverWorld Dimensions. So you can have two. Can be used for anything.
Version: 2.0 (Use to be called My World, never posted it on this site)
1. You need to craft 3 Things… (1. The Orb, 2.The Portal Block and the 3. Lighter.)
2. You need to build the Portal…
From here just use the lighter you crafted to light the portal. You can also get the block and lighter in Creative as well.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MyOverWorld Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 63b430a2a648408e9dc842e62546d67f, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.