Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 22, 2017
- Newest File: Mynko-1.0-[1.11.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mynko Collectibles is a simple mod that adds collectible figures based on Minecrafters. The figures are acquired through blind boxes which drop rarely from mobs. Blind boxes can drop from any mob with the exception of Players, Villagers, Golems, and Bats. They drop less frequently from Animals and will always drop from boss mobs. Looting will increase the chance of a blind box dropping.
When a blind box is opened with right-click there is a short animation where the figure appears in front of the player. This animation can be skipped if the blind box is opened while sneaking.
Sneaking and right-clicking on a block with a figure will place it in the world. The figure can be collected in the same way. All figures are available in a rare ‘golden’ variant.
Figures are currently available for the following Minecrafters:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mynko Collectibles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DarKnighT_0_9, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.